Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

25.5.08

Momma's New Ride

Okay, so yesterday we all went by Avis because they were having a sale and we wanted to see if they had any cars for Kerrin. Now Joe and I have been talking about trading in the Mazda for a while because it was too small and we really got a raw deal on it, but I thought no way would it be fiscally responsible. But since Joe had brought it up again this past week, I figured I would ask about the numbers, see if it would actually be to our benefit. Well, obviously, since I bought it, the numbers did indeed work out to our favor. They were awesome there. It was a great overall experience and I walked away with a newer car, with less miles, bigger than than the one I traded in. It's a 2008 Chevy Uplander. I am so happy.
This is the front panel with the wood panel and leather accents.
Leather accent on the door.
Front seat.
Drivers side.
View from the front looking back. Look at all that room!!!
Rear vents for the heating and air conditioning, making the internal temperature of the car alot nicer and easier to control.
Front of the car. It's a burgundy color which is so nice. I hated white.
Rear.
And finally!!! A trunk with real room!!!!! I can finally bring my stroller in the car, I'm so thrilled!!!!

All in all, momma is pretty happy with her new ride.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a sweet ride!

Linds said...

Awesome car! Congrats!

JK said...

Ruth,congratulations on the up grade! If mama is happy everybody is happy! The kids will love the room! I will keep my eye out for you, now I know you aren't driving the mazda! Have a great day!

Missy! said...

Hooray for new cars! It's always nice to have room for all the extra stuff you want/need to bring along with kids in tow.

Desi said...

Nice car! Enjoy yourself and the newness of it all. Change is a good thing, especially when it is such a nice upgrade!