Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

3.5.08

About Us Tag!!

Okay, I've been tagged by Amanda and I was going to try to be all fancy like she did it but quite frankly I haven't the time, so mine may be boring, but that's just life. I pick a wedding picture because I look the best in those. After four kids, I'm more self conscious about how I look in pictures.

1. Favorite Food:
Joe--noodles (cooked or not)
Ruth--5 cheese pizza

2. Middle Names:
Joe--Royal
Ruth--Erika

3. Favorite Holiday: (now this one is tough because we both like so many)
Joe--anything with really good candy ;) so Easter or Christmas would top that list.
Ruth--Thanksgiving

4. Favorite Place to Be:
Joe--Anywhere but where he is right now (and I'm sorry for any crassness here but as Joe and several men from his unit call it--Asscrackistan)
Ruth--with Joe.

5. Bad Habit:
Joe--eating too much junk.
Ruth--Soda all the way.

6. College Major:
Joe--although he hasn't completed it, I think he's finally settled on Political Science-Policy.
Ruth--English, and hoping to pursue a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology (emphasis on Marriage and Family)

7. Favorite Color:
Joe--many, but we'll say blue.
Ruth--too many to count, but let's settle with Scarlet.

8. Name of Past Pet:
Joe--Peaches and Cream
Ruth--Puddles

9. Place I'd Like to Visit: (now this is another where there are too many to list)
Joe--Russia, Germany, Scotland, . . .
Ruth--Germany, Scotland, England, . . .

10. Age at Next Birthday:
Joe--the big 30!!
Ruth--the big 30!!

I tag Kerrin, Naomi, Desi, and Melinda. Have fun!!! And as a friend of mine always says, "Don't forget to blow skittles!!"

No comments: