Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

8.5.08

And Sound. . .

Well Joe is finally there and is as safe as one can be. If anyone desires his address you will have to let me know. I would post it but for security reasons I would rather not. We are able to chat via the internet pretty well so that has been really nice. Nothing else has been happening around here. I've been pretty busy with stuff around the house so it's not that exciting.

Danny's really starting to move around more and I just know that one of these days I'm going to turn around and wonder where he's gone off to.

Hyrum's almost done with school. Only a week and a half left for him and his mommy's very excited at getting a break from bringing him and picking him up.

Emma is Emma. She just runs through the house screaming, "I'm daddy's princess!!!"

Porter is playing with his brothers and sisters more. He loves to give Danny kisses now and is really starting to acknowledge that he's in our home.

Well that's my update for now. This weekend we are headed to the zoo for mother's day so perhaps some pictures then.

No comments: