Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

18.5.08

Crawling or Rather Hopping Danny



So Danny has started crawling. He's gotten better since I took this video, but this is how it all started. He just started hopping to move forward. It was so funny. I thought it quite ingenious actually. Now he's starting to really crawl but he mainly sticks to the hopping. I guess he figures it works better that way. . . He will crawl a bit and then start hopping. That I have to get on tape more, but I had to put this one on because I thought it was too cute and funny.

He also cut another tooth but they are still so small, I can't capture them on film, so now he has his two front bottom teeth. We also learned the other day that although he doesn't like rice cereal, even if I mix it with apple juice, he does like mashed potatoes. He's getting to be such a big boy!! I love this little one. Well, I love them all. Good golly I got great kids!!!!

2 comments:

Missy! said...

That is so cute!! He's just like a little frog.

Anonymous said...

This is so freaking funny! Rod and I watched it over and over again and I laughed so hard I cried. What a cutie!!!