Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

9.5.08

Some Fun New Things

Although this isn't the best shot of me doing it, I've finally taken to sucking and chewing on my thumb. I'm so happy to have finally found it. It's so handy. Mom's pretty happy about it too. I still love Big Brother P's binkies the best, well at least over those little one's of mine, but this thumb thing--it's attached!!!!
I also love to get up on all fours. I stay there for quite sometime, rocking, trying so hard to get this body a moving but I usually fall down after a while or somehow go backwards. I can never get those toys man. Mom's pretty sure though that one of these days I'm just going to take off like a rocket. On another note, my very first tooth has cut through. It's not big enough for picture proof but it's there nonetheless. All that drool is finally worth it. I'm a big boy for sure now!!!

No comments: