Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

10.7.08

Picture Perfect

I finally found a pretty, decent dress for Emma and so on Sunday I decided that pictures of my bella dona would be in order. Plus I had her hair up in this two cute buns and it was great (until I took them out and then her hair was hilarious--those pictures I'll post in another post). I was trying to get her to pose and smile. It was cute and funny as she went along. Then, the boys had to join in.
Cheese. . .
On the chair and minus her thumb. I had to beg her to stop sucking her thumb so I could actually see her pretty face.
She refused to smile big because I made her take her thumb out.
Our first attempt. Nearly impossible to keep the boys off, but at least I got one. Such a sweetie.
First Porter joined in. They are a cute pair.
Then, of course, Hyrum had to join. I love Porter's smile here, and Hyrum really loves his little sis.
Well, since two out of three were there. The third boy must join in. Although, he wasn't as thrilled about pictures as the others. Dan had just woken up from his nap.
Porter kisses and Hyrum snuggles.
The best shot. I wish Danny had been in a smiling mood, but it's cute nonetheless. They are indeed trying, but man I love these kids. They sure make the days a bit sweeter. I love being their mom. Plus, with Joe being gone, it's sure wonderful to have a piece of him here with me. They love each other so much too. Yes, they fight, what siblings don't, but generally, I have a loving little bunch. I've been so blessed in my life. Thank you to all, including my little ones, who have made my life a little bit sweeter.

2 comments:

Erin Stones said...

These are very sweet photos! I bet your husband will enjoy looking at these! It is nice to remember what a blessing our children are. Even on the hardest of days!

Linds said...

Those are great photos...They have alot of personality!