Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

1.7.08

Who Tag-Thanks Melinda

1- What is his name? Joseph, goes by Joe or Merk.

2- Who eats more? Depends on what we are eating, but usually him.

3- Who said I love you first? I did, but only because I told him that I wanted to. I needed to feel safe enough with him to say it first and so he waited on me. One of the great things about my sweet hubby.

4- Who is taller? He is but that's not hard seeings as I am only 5' 1".

5- Who is smarter? I think we are pretty equal on that. Joe has a better memory than me, but then again, I've given birth to four kids and I think I gave them all my brain cells.

7- Who does the laundry? I do, but that's because the laundry is one of those things I'm pretty anal about. If it's not done right then I have to do it over again anyway.

8- Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking from the foot of the bed, I do.

9- Who pays the bills? I do. My husband is in the military though and with him deployed every now and then, it's better for me to do it all anyway.

10- Who cooks more? We share that responsibility when Joe is home.

11- What meals do you eat together? None right now. He's in Afghanistan.

12- Who is more stubborn? In all honesty, I would have to say, me.

13- Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I don't know. I think we share in that one too.

14- Who has more sibling? He does.

15- Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both do. Man I hate skirts.

16- What do you like to do together? Heck right now, I'd go for just about anything as long as he was here and we were together. Man I miss him.

17- Who eats more sweets? Well he use to, but since he's trying to quit and actually succeeding, probably me.

18-Guilty Pleasures? Me-Mt. Dew, Code Red or Supernova. Him-well, I don't quite know now that he's given up the crap, but before either Jelly Belly's or Sunflower seeds.

19- How did you meet? We were both in the BYU 14th Ward. He dated my best friend and as a result he was my temple buddy (I was endowed already and he was the only other person who went with me every week).

20- Who asked who out first? Neither. We never really "dated" in the truest sense of the world. We just hung out and it was usually mutual.

21-Who kissed who first? He kissed me, but only after I had spent the entire night before (when I knew he wanted to kiss me) telling him he wasn't allowed to kiss me unless he was sure I was the one. The next night he kissed me, guess he was pretty sure.

22- Who proposed? He did. In the tunnel at BYU where we had our first kiss. He was going to wait until Valentine's Day and after asking my dad permission, but we were talking about how we could always ask him together, so he looks at me and says, "so you want to marry me?" I thought he was joking, afterall who in their right mind would want to marry me. So I asked him if he was serious. He, of course, said he was, and I immediately said yes!! It was the best night.

23- His best features? His hands. Well, all of him, but I really like his hands.

24- What is his greatest quality? There are too many to name. His ability to love me the way he does is probably the one that I appreciate the most.

I tag-- Karen, Kerrin, and Patricia.

No comments: