Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

11.7.08

Standing and Projects

Well last time I tried two different posts and I think everyone read the 4th of July and skipped the Zoo one (which was actually pretty funny--so if you haven't read it, do), so this time I've just lumped a bunch of things into one.

This past week Danny has cruised past another milestone. He has pulled himself up all the way on to the furniture; well, not just the furniture but pretty much anything he can. Before he could only get to his knees, but now, he can't stop himself. Such a goofy boy. He seems to be in such a hurry to catch up with his big brothers and sister.
This is his favorite because he knows this is mommy's chair. Anything to get to mom. A momma's boy he definitely is.
This is Emma's hair after we pulled it out of the double buns. This doesn't even begin to cover just how much of a fro there was. This is my newest project and it was so much fun. I may even start doing them to sell. I use it as a scripture bag, but it would definitely work as a purse. I love the way it all came together but I could definitely change a couple of things. I would make the handle more of a cord and then add a clasp cover too for a purse. It was so much fun to make and it really turned out great.
Then here below is a wonderful video of Danny laughing. I apologize for so much jerking on the camera's part but I was trying to keep Porter away so that I could actually tickle Danny and get him laughing on the video. It was a real pain. Porter has become quite the camera hog so if I'm trying to video someone, he wants to hone in on the project which on my bad days can really really irritate me. I love him so much though. Porter is such a sweetie but he definitely has hit those terrible two's. I do have to be thankful though because he is almost three so I am thankful he hasn't hit them until now. His favorite phrase right now is "no I not!!" It's cute but definitely frustrating. Anyway. . . This is suppose to be about Dan. He's got the sweetest little laugh and he LOVES to be tickled. It's so funny.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Oh boy, I am going to have to definately put a fe things out of reach with Dan the man running around.
Emma's hair looks absolutely wild!!!!

Anonymous said...

I keep thinking that Dan is still that little chubby baby who is three months old or something. I can't believe that he is getting so old!

Those bags are super cute. How much would you charge for one? I would totally buy one.