Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

23.7.08

A New Blog

It is in it's beginning stages and is being coauthored, but I invite all my friends to check it out and to participate.  If it's not your cup of tea or whatever other beverage you wish to insert there, that's fine, but remember that this new blog is about open discussion within the church specifically, and is also an arena in which you can comment anonymously.  If you wish your name to be attached to your comments, that's fine too, but please, at least check it out and spread the word if you like.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are you driving...by yourself??? May the force be with you. I think the only thing that saved us was our DVD player and a cool toy that Jami let me borrow that hooks right onto Malia's car seat. I wish I wouldn't have let the kids drink so much..too many potty stops!!! Good luck!