Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

1.7.08

New Glasses

So I got new glasses, and I am very happy. Now I can see the tv from my bed. And I can read street signs down the block again. Hyrum helped me pick out the frame, and Mom doesn't think he did too bad a job.
On another note. These are some cute pictures of Danny. This is his new favorite place to play and his brothers love entertaining him there. So does Emma, but to be frank, Dan seems to prefer the boys which makes Emma a bit sad. I try to encourage equal time for her sake, but hopefully Dan will enjoy her company more as he gets a bit older. It's not that he doesn't like Emma, he does, she can make him roll with laughter just as well, just not as often.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Emma will have her time. Dan is so cute.