Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

2.2.09

7 Years Old- Well Child Exam

It's another year. Hyrum came off good this year. His blood pressure was high last year but this year he is just fine. He's weighing in at 56 lbs and is 48.25 inches tall, which puts him at about 4 ft. Now considering he is only 7, anyone want to venture a guess as to when this kid is going to pass up his mom, who sits at 5' 1"?? Oh, well. Man I love this kid. He was so good at the doctors and got his flu shot. He was so scared to get his shot but when it took like a second he was shocked and proclaimed, "well that didn't hurt." Go figure. I've got one great kid!!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Good job Hymern. I hate getting flu shots. - Geoff