Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

1.2.09

January Books

So I saw this on a friends blog that she had set a goal for how many pages she would read this year. I really don't have a specific number in mind nor would I even know where to start. But how about a goal for 2009 is to read 30,000 pages. I find that reasonable. Now this last month I've started rereading Harry Potter. I figured it had been a couple of years since I read them and I needed a break from reading things I hadn't read yet. I did get another book in there that I hadn't read yet too. So here's my breakdown for last month.

1. The Master and Margarita--335 pgs.
2. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone--309 pgs.
3. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets--341 pgs.
4. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban--435 pgs.
5. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire--734 pgs.
6. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix--870 pgs.

January Total: 3024 pages.

Goal for February-to meet or exceed January. . .

2 comments:

Pat said...

I thought about re-reading the Harry Potter series as well.

Wammack Family said...

This is a fun idea.