Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

11.2.09

Happy Birthday Emma!!!

Happy Birthday Emma. Emma is 5 today!! I still can't believe it. Should have known back then, we were all in trouble. No, Emma is adorable. High maintenance some days but adorable. I am so thankful to have been blessed with a little girl. Of course, Emma is only excited for this birthday because she has been told all year that daddy comes home after her birthday. She keeps asking if we are going to go get him at the airport tomorrow. I've tried to explain that she still has to wait two weeks, but she can't seem to let it go. Oh well, at least it's only two more weeks.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Happy Birthday Emma! We love you!!