Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

5.2.09

Fun Times at the Gym

Every Tuesday evening, we head off to the gym daycare so that I can volunteer my two hours a week, then I have free daycare whenever I want to use the gym. The kids love it there, but what kid doesn't enjoy a big room and new toys to play with. They have a lot of fun. Danny has started to become quite attached to a few of the toys.

Porter is usually very happy, guess he didn't feel like smiling at me at this point.
Emma loves anything that plays music.
Hyrum, well this is pretty typical lately. Guess he's really turning into his mom, he's always got his nose in a book. Here he was finishing Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. Yup, he actually finished book 1. I was so proud of him. Now he's reading the second. He's so cute.
Here's Danny's car. He loves this thing and rides it all over the room. If he takes a break and catches someone else on it, he yells at them. He's funny because usually he's a pretty good sharer for a 1 year old. But this and the turtle in the video, he's been very possessive of.


Now, this was just too cute. We were at the gym for 2 hours, and he walked around with this turtle the entire time. He took it for a walk everywhere. Hyrum and Emma wanted to play with it too and kept trying to get him to take other things he could take for a walk and he just wouldn't hear of it. It was his little pet.

2 comments:

Desi said...

What a fantastic set up! Then you get to use the gym, and the kids get to play! Sounds good to me!

Ann and the Reidster said...

That is too cute! Looks like Danny and I both like turtles!