Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

13.2.09

Happy Valentine's Day


Okay, so this year, I just get to have a pity party. Valentine's day hasn't ever really been all that important to me; I don't need a special day to tell my sweetheart I love him, but since he's not here this year, I really am envious of those who get their sweetheart with them this Valentine's Day. So, hey, I encourage you to really take the time to tell your sweetheart how special you think they are. I know how blessed I am. I have the best husband in the world. He sacrifices so much for our family and this country that we all hope we can make better. I am so proud of him. I love him so much, there really aren't words enough in any language to describe just how much I love him either, so we have to suffice with such a simple yet wonderful phrase--I love him so very much. He is my bestest friend. Two more weeks and he is home!!! And, no, I'm not excited at all. ;) LOL. I am excited obviously, but I am trying to temper that, seeing as these next couple of weeks will most likely be the longest of the entire deployment. Anyway. Happy Valentine's Day Tommorrow!!

No comments: