Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

5.6.10

Cousins Are the Bestest!!

Today was Reid's birthday party (my first nephew is 3!!!! and that means my BABY is almost 3!!!!)
And because it was a party, it meant playing with the cousins!!! Okay, so my kids outnumber 2 to 1 but that's okay because we still all have a blast and this summer we add a Merkley cousin and a Lindner (Taylor) cousin, so they won't be so outnumbered anymore.
I thought all in all we did good with the pictures considering there are 6 small kids we tried to rope into this!!

They are all so adorable!!!

***And on another note--RUTH GOT INTO HER GRADUATE PROGRAM AT THE UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI (ONLINE)--Library Science Masters Program for those of you who didn't know.

No comments: