Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

22.6.10

Splash Park

The park up at Hill Air Force Base is always a winner for my kids!! They have slides, playhouses, swings (both regular and tire!!) I mean, seriously, what more could a kid want!!!??? Oh, yeah, they've added a SPLASH PARK!!! It was so great to take them there.
Emma riding out the tire swing.
Porter and Dan aren't the biggest fans of water (especially Dan), so they quickly went from the splash park to hanging at the playground. They loved the little playhouse.
Emma kept getting cold and running over to me and getting me all wet.
Hyrum had fun splashing himself and everyone else.
Balance. . .
Porter ran through for a bit, and Dan stared at it. I ran Dan through the waterfall and that was all he was willing to do.

Porter is sporting his new swimsuit. I actually had to go buy him a 3T in hopes that it wouldn't fall down to his ankles while running about (I still have to fold it!!) The kid is way too thin!!

All in all a great day. . .

No comments: