Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

14.6.10

Gateway Fountain

Since it was the first nice day in like a week (although it was still only 70 degrees out), the kids just had to go to Gateway and get to play in the fountain. I love this place!!! They just need one at the Junction so that I didn't have to drive all the way to Salt Lake just so the kids can run around in a big fountain!!
That's as close as Hyrum would come. He was so upset we had to leave, even though he was turning purple.
Emma loves the steam jets, and just running around all crazy like.
Porter runs through the whole fountain with it going off constantly, all the while holding his pants up (which is freaking hilarious by the way.) and somehow he doesn't get soaked to the bone like his brother and sister.
Dan is a bit scared of the fountain. He spent the time by mom and dad, checking out all the people's footprints.
Can you find the kids??
It was a good day, and I am so happy the sun has decided to join us for a little bit. I really hope it's here to stay for a while!!!

No comments: