Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

13.2.08

A Good Night's Sleep

Last night Dan slept for 8 hours straight. It was great. Now if he went to bed at the same time as Mom, I wouldn't have woken up at all but he goes to bed at 8:30 and I enjoy some Mom time before I go to sleep. Anyway. He only woke up once!!! Then right back to sleep until 7:45. I was so proud. He's only 2 1/2 months old too!!! Now if I could just get his 4 year old sister to sleep at night, my life would be even better. But even with her waking up all night, last night was the best night sleep I've gotten since I was about five months pregnant. Thanks little Danny for a great night and finally a morning where Mom is not the biggest grumpus in the whole world.

No comments: