Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

20.2.08

Too Big for His Britches











My big baby boy!!! He's not quite 3 months old and he has advanced into 6 month clothes. Isn't he too cute though? I had to go and buy him a couple of new outfits because although I have a ton of 6 month clothes from my other two boys, they are mainly summer clothes, due to the fact that it was warm by the time my other two got into them. This one is growing so fact I can't keep him in anything. I thought Hyrum was a big baby but I sware that Dan is even bigger!!! Porter was always a little baby, at least until he hit 2 years old, now he's sprouting, but it sure was easier to keep him in clothes. Oh well. Dan is still too cute for words!!

1 comment:

Jenny and Jon said...

How cute. He is a little chuncky-monkey. I'm excited to see you guys this weekend!