Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

11.2.08

Happy Birthday Nonny

Here's a Happy Birthday wish for our little Emma. Emma is four years old today!!!! I can't believe it. What a big crazy little girl. She is such a goof and has taken to making funny faces for the camara. We wish her a happy day and many more to come. We love her so much even when she is driving us mad. Here's to my little nonny, I really do love her. (The story behind her nickname: Anyone seen "Much Ado About Nothing?" Well the poem at the beginning, "Hey Nonny, Nonny." That's where it's from. Emma when she was born was my breath of fresh air-she was born while Joe was stationed at Fort Huachucha in Arizona, he wasn't there for her birth-and so she was a special gift, especially since my she was suppose to be a he; therefore,"And be you blithe and bonny;Converting all your sounds of woe Into, Hey nonny, nonny.")

1 comment:

Linds said...

Wow, I can't believe she's 4 already! I've added your blog to the links on mine so I can check it regularly!