Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

14.2.08

Happy Valentine's Day

Well this year I probably won't get to be with my sweetheart of Valentine's Day. Not that we need a special day to say "I love you." That we make sure to do everyday and every moment we can of that day. But I saw on another friends blog that she put the 14 things she loves about her husband for Valentine's Day and I thought, 'that's a really great idea.' Now, I'm sure there are a whole lot more than just 14 things that I love about Joe but here are 14 nonetheless.

14 Things that I Love About Joe:

1. That he has always been willing to sacrifice so much of his own time in order to provide for our family.

2. What an amazing father he is and how much he loves his children.

3. How much he loves me, and that even after seven years together he loves me even more than when we first got married.

4. The fact that he finds me far more attractive than I think I am.

5. That he works to make our country and our world a better place every single day.

6. His courage.

7. His strength.

8. His integrity.

9. His faith.

10. His passion.

11. His curiousity.

12. The fact that he is my best friend.

13. His love of books and learning and that he makes that a priority in his own life and the lives of our children.

14. His understanding of the need for "me" and also time for "we."

***I encourage all my friends who are either married or who have a sweetheart this Valentine's Day to take the time to name at least 14 things that they love about the other person. I also wish you all a very Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments: