Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

4.2.08

A New Prophet is Called

This is just a short little note to say that this is truly an exciting day for me. The calling of a new prophet is such an amazing thing for me. I remember still when Pres. Hinckley was called and it is true that the next prophet was no surprise, but finding out the new Presidency is truly exciting. I have to say that I knew in my heart who would be called before they even were announced, and I provide my testimony that I know these men are truly called of God. I pledge my support of them. I love these men. They truly are special men of God. We truly are blessed to have the gospel in our lives as a family. I can't thank the Lord enough for his gospel and the knowledge I have of it and of it's truthfulness. For those of you who are my nonmember friends, my faith does not alienate you from me. I want you to know that my faith is my own and although I love to share it with all I love, your faith is your own as well and I love you all no matter what you believe. God bless us all.


No comments: