Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

9.3.08

The Best Mother-in-Law


I have to say that alot of people have real issues with their mother-in-laws, but mine is the best. I called her yesterday to see if she thought that Hyrum's earache could wait until Monday or should I bring him to an Urgent Care. I wasn't even thinking of her coming down but that's exactly what she said she would do. She dropped everything to come up here at night and stay with my three other kids so that I could take Hyrum alone to the urgent care office. For such a stressful situation, it really was made so much better because of her. She does so much for us, especially with Joe gone. She comes up every week so that I can go grocery shopping without children in tow. She comes up whenever I need her for an appointment. She really is so wonderful. I don't know of any girls I can hire to babysit and I don't seem to have Visiting Teachers so it is such a large weight off of my back to know that I have such a wonderful mother-in-law. I know she can't do everything but everything she does is so great!! I can't even begin to express how grateful I am for everything she does. I really am so blessed to have married in to such a wonderful family. I know that my mom would be here helping me out too if she could but at least I have some great family close by.

1 comment:

Ann and the Reidster said...

I finally caught up on all the blogs. Thanks for the compliments! I just wish we lived closer so I could do more.
The day at the zoo sounded fun! I'd like to go with ya'll sometime.
The pix of the kids are so cute. They are beautiful, fun, smart children. I had fun having them overnight and plan on doing it more! Love, Ann