Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

1.3.08

Sick and Silly


This is just too cute not to share. We are all sick in our house. Porter doesn't usually take a nap but I let him today because he was sick. He was down for like 2 hours and I thought I heard him moving around upstairs. Emma went and opened the bedroom door for him. I just figured he was still asleep until I went to get Dan out of his bed, and there was Porter passed out on the landing. It was so cute and sad all at the same time. I had to document it. Hyrum, Emma, and Mommy are also pretty bad off. It's really getting irritating because this will be the third Sunday in a row where someone is sick and since I am by myself (and sick too), I have to miss church again. I sware, they are going to think I've become inactive. I'm just praying very hard that Dan doesn't get sick too. Oh well this was a nice break, but I've gotta get back to the kids.

No comments: