Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

12.3.08

How Does He Sleep Like That?


He's taken to sleeping with his head turned up like this in the swing. It's so cute and yet looks so uncomfortable. I still can't figure out how babies sleep in the most uncomfortable positions. He's such a sweet big baby. I don't know how many of you know how much I wanted a little girl before we found out we were having a boy. When we found out it was a boy, I cried. Now that he's here though, I wouldn't trade Danny for a million girls. He's so sweet and loveable. He's such a momma's boy. His smile lights up my whole world. I love him so much. He truly is a little angel. All my kids are. Sometimes I wonder what on earth I ever did to deserve this wonderful family of mine. I truly am so blessed.

No comments: