Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

27.3.08

Danny's Well Baby Appointment

Well today was Danny's 4 month well-baby appointment, so I figured I'd give an update on our little guy here. Well, he's not so little but he's the littlest in this family as of right now. However, is gaining very well on his cousin Reid who is 6 months older than him, and we all thought Reid was big (which he is, that's what is so weird).

Danny weighs 15.31 pounds and is 24.75 inches long. He's in the 50th percentile for height and the 60th percentile for weight. He still has a slight murmur, but it's nothing to worry about. Doctor says he's doing very well, and now we get to start him on some solid foods. We'll see how he does with that in the upcoming weeks. He cried pretty good when he got his shots which just hurts mommy's heart but they are necessary and I told him that at least he wasn't his daddy right now. He cheered up pretty fast, and seems to be in a pretty good mood now. He's such a little sweetheart.

2 comments:

Pat said...

I am glad to know my blue eyes grandson is healthy and well. He looks so cute.

Jenny and Jon said...

He looks a lot like Joe to me in this picture. He is getting so big.