Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

21.4.08

The Best Day Ever




Alright so today I knew was going to be crazy busy. I had housework, had to take my sister to two jobs today, had to take Hyrum to school, had to completely clean and rearrange my room, and so on. I thought how on earth am I going to get this all in one day. However, at around 9:30 a.m. the doorbell rings. I'm thinking, oh goodness what now. There's the FedEx guy and I'm thinking "oh great now I have to deal with a stupid package for the people who use to live here (we got those ALL the time since we moved here)." However, the guy says he has a package for me. Then I see it's from ProFlowers. I started to cry. Joe had sent me a dozen red roses with a cute little teddy bear and the best note ever. Emma loves them. I love them. With that, I knew I could do everything today with a smile on my face. So even though I have been crazy busy all day and the day isn't over yet and I still have more to do, this day has been one of the best days ever. Thank you so much sweetheart for your gift, not just of flowers, but of thinking of me when I needed it most. Man I love that man.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful flowers. I almost cried! What a sweet husband you have. I hope the rest of your day went well!

Desi said...

What beautiful flowers! Way to go Joe! And, happy anniversary in a few days. It is so wonderful being married to the man of your dreams, I'm glad you guys are happy and enjoying your life together!

Pat said...

They are absolutely beautiful. What a wonderful surprise and just when you needed it too. Thank you Joe for loving our daughter so unconditionally and so completely. We love you both very much. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!