Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

1.4.08

Enchanted



This is such a cute little movie. If you haven't seen it yet, it's worth it. I love this part of the movie. I love the song. It's just great. I guess I'm just a sap at heart, especially when it comes to love. I guess it doesn't help that Joe is gone and I'm really missing him, but I love this idea and I think it goes both ways, especially about not treating your love like a mind reader but making sure to show them everyday just how much you love them. The whole movie is really cute. I got it for Emma but I just love it.

1 comment:

JK said...

My kids really like the movie too. Last night was a little crazy I would have to say! But the kids had fun while it lasted. Then it was time to go. I had a question for you is Hyrum going to a different school now? Just hadn't seen you around the school dropping off or picking up lately!