Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

3.4.08

Porter Did It!!!!!

Well I've been working on potty training Porter. I figured with him I'd better start now if I wanted him potty trained before the end of the year and he goes to Sunbeams. Well, we got his new pull ups today and he actually went potty on the potty for the very first time tonight. He actually went!!! It took a few times but he did it. Mommy was so proud. I don't know if he will get quickly or if it really will take a long time, but I just had to share his proud moment. He was so proud to have gone on his "tee poppy." That interpreted is "tree potty."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Porter!!!!

Desi said...

That is always an exciting moment! Here's hoping it doesn't take too long for him to decide he likes it better this way!