Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

6.4.08

Fun with Auntie Kerrin

Well here is some more experimentation, mainly for my mother's benefit. You see the videos are too big for me to email to her and she wanted to be able to see my sister's new boyfriend. Her and Travis joined us for dinner Saturday night. It was a lot of fun and the kids always enjoy seeing their Aunt Kerrin. I told Mom that Travis has my stamp of approval which was something she wanted to here. Truth is he past the kids' stamp of approval. Example in point, Porter is pretty mellow, he pays no here or there to much of anyone, except his direct family. However, when Travis left to go to the priesthood session, Porter walked up to me and Kerrin and asked "where'd he go?" It was so cute and quite shocking to me. This being her first real boyfriend, I'm not putting too much pressure on her or him, but he is a really nice young man and he treats her very well, which is always nice. Plus, it's always good for the kids when a man comes into the house and gets down and plays with them, because that's what they miss the most with their daddy gone. Mommy can do it too but I'm not daddy, so it was nice to have him here playing with the kids. I apologize, the videos are a little long and they aren't the most entertaining, but we had fun.

This one I took mainly for Hyrum's benefit and also, I was trying to get Porter to talk some so his Daddy could hear his little voice, since he doesn't much talk to Dad on the phone.

This video I mainly took because of the way that Danny was staring at his Aunt. It was just too cute.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Great, but you cut Travis's head off mostly. Does he have bushy eyebrows?
I think he's cute--Keith and William want to interrogate him before anything serious takes place in their "friendship". HA HA!!
Love you--MOM