Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

23.4.08

Pass

Well Joe gets home tonight on pass for three whole days!!!! So I may not post for a little bit. I am so freaking excited, I don't know how I am going to make it until tonight. It's going to be so wonderful to be together again. We get to spend some time for our anniversary together (even though he won't actually be here for our anniversary), we are all going on Hyrum's field trip to the zoo on Friday, and lots and lots of family fun. I just can't wait to see him again, and have him hold me, and smell him, and not have to freeze in my bed anymore, well at least for a few days. Anyway, after he leaves, I will be so sad and I will post all the family fun. Here's to the best few days!!!!

1 comment:

Missy! said...

That is so great that Joe is able to come home for a short visit! I am a little jealous of you this week... :)

I hope everything goes great.