Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

7.8.08

Journal 1

Well I figure since this is a journal for me, I would try something that I saw on someone else's blog. Just a way to have a daily look at my little world.

Outside my window--All I can see is blue skies and trees swaying in the wind.

I am thinking--Well honestly, I'm trying not to think too much. Done way too much of that this week.

I am thankful for--so much: my sweet husband, my children, to be in Illinois right now, to be going home in a little over a week (I miss my space), all the help my family has been. . .

From the kitchen--nothing right now. My mother is the main cook around here.

I am creating--a baby blanket for a friend.

I am going--to Nauvoo today and also Dairy Queen (it's treat for Children's Miracle Network day today, so all proceeds go to the hospitals)

I am wearing--jean capris and a striped polo.

I am reading--mainly my scriptures, but I am trying to read Pillage.

I am hoping--that my life could be a bit more planned.

I am hearing--something on the tv, not sure who's controlling it in the other room.

Around the house--not much, it's my parent's house. But currently, I'm in my dad's study which is also my sister's room while we are here and man is it a mess.

One of my favorite things--hearing the birds sing around here.

A few plans for the rest of the week--Friday I'm going to help my mom with her cell phones, get some more of my projects done. Saturday Kerrin is getting her endowments so that will be a very full day.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you:To give one perspective. You think they are so small, but someone is always bigger and looking up. Think about who is looking at you today. Are you doing what you really want others to see and remember. . .

1 comment:

Desi said...

That is a cool idea for doing journaling. Thanks for sharing! Hope your trip is a good one!