Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

27.8.08

Journal 4

Outside my Window: Sunshine. It's a really beautiful day.

I Am Thinking: Do I really have to do everything on my "to do" list today.

I Am Thankful: That Hyrum had such a wonderful day at school yesterday.

From the Kitchen: Probably leftovers for me and Mac 'n Cheese for the kids.

I Am Creating: A baby blanket.

I Am Going: To pick up Hyrum in an hour.

I Am Wearing: white capri pants and a red blouse.

I Am Reading: The Book of Mormon and Inkheart.

I Am Hoping: For some great news from my hubby tonight.

I Am Hearing: Jerry singing opera on Tom and Jerry.

Around the House: A lot of toys and the kids taking a break watching Tom and Jerry. Laundry that needs folding that I don't want to fold.

One of My Favorite Things: The color Dark Red.

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week: Volunteer in the daycare, school for Hyrum, workout, get the blanket done and start on another.

Here is a Picture thought I am Sharing With You:
This was sent to me as an attachment one day. The title "When God paints." I just love the serene calmness of the picture. There is nothing like looking on a scene such as this and feeling the love that God obviously has for us. He gave us such a beautiful world in which to live. I hope we each can treasure that precious gift and desperately seek to preserve it. Oh how I long to walk along this path and feel the peace that would come. My life has been so hectic lately and sometimes I feel so alone, so it is so calming to look upon a scene such as this and feel God's love.

1 comment:

Desi said...

I like this idea for journaling. I haven't taken the time to try it yet, but it does a great job giving a snapshot of your day! Thanks for sharing.