Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

24.8.08

Journal 3

Outside My Window- truly don't know.  Blinds are shut again.  I would have to say parked cars and lights.

I Am Thinking- not much right now, just trying to stick to some goals.

I Am Thankful For- being able to talk to my husband everyday so far.

From The Kitchen- well it was leftovers for me, Hyrum had ravioli, Emma and Porter stuck with hot dogs.

I Am Creating- still working on that baby blanket.

I Am Going- to bed.

I Am Wearing- a red button down shirt with silver lines and black yoga pants.

I Am Reading- The Book of Mormon.

I Am Hoping- that tomorrow goes quickly.

I Am Hearing- the dishwasher running.

Around the House- Quiet.

One of My Favorite Things- chocolate covered peanut butter.

A Few Plans for the rest of the Week- Visiting Teaching, School starts, Getting our new routine up and running.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with You-
Dan Paul, my little adventurer.  Loves to get out and crawl in the grass (and of course eat it too). He loves to bite his bottom lip as he explores the world around him.  You can actually see the wheels turning with this one.  I love his spirit, his laughter.  I love his energy, his passion-even so young.  I can't believe he's nine months old.  I am so thankful for his sweet spirit, that he's a part of our little family.

No comments: