Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

28.8.08

Little Hyrum



Okay so I'm waxing sentimental but I was going through my pictures and I came upon this video of Hyrum when he was about 2. It was right after Joe had gone to Germany for one of his two week things. It was so cute seeing Hyrum like this that I just had to share. Sometimes it's hard for me not to see this little one whenever I look at the young big boy he is really now. He has grown so fast. I can't believe he will be 7 on his next birthday. It seems like only yesterday that I was bringing him home from the hospital. I am so proud of my little boy and I am so fascinated as I see the man he will become beginning to emerge. I am so lucky to have him as my son.

No comments: