Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

19.8.08

Reception Preperation

I had to help my mother put the reception all together.  Danny was so good being at the church all day.  However, once the table clothes were out, he started to get into trouble.  Plus, I had to build the backdrop for all the pictures and when you are trying to hang cloth with pins, it's really not beneficial to have a 9 month old tugging at the fabric.  Anyway. . .  I had built him a cage to sleep in in the Relief Society room and it worked so well for that, that I imported it into the cultural hall.  We even left it so that he had a place to play during the actual reception.  He absolutely loved it.  He's a cutie and a weirdo.

No comments: