Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

30.8.08

Journal 5

Outside My Window: Sunshine. It's actually starting to get pretty warm today.

I Am Thinking: Of everything I have to do today.

I Am Thankful For: The fact that my husband will be home for R & R in two weeks (or there about).

From The Kitchen: Haven't decided yet, that would be one of the things I have to do today and hence one of the things I am contemplating.

I Am Creating: I am on to my last baby blanket, well at least for now. Can everyone I like stop procreating for like a couple of months, please!!! LOL.

I Am Going: It's hanging around the house for me today.

I Am Wearing: Purple and gray striped polo shirt and jean capris.

I Am Reading: Artemis Fowl: The Time Paradox.

I Am Hoping: That Porter is on the mend.

I Am Hearing: Music and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

Around the House: Lots of cleaning for the sabbath.

One of My Favorite Things: Blogging.

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week: Monday- BBQ at my brother and sister in laws. Rest of the week- school, exercising, preschool for Emma.

Here is a Picture Thought I am Sharing with You:
Well today it is Porter. He is such an amazing little spirit. So obedient, even though he is finally entering those "terrible 2s" and he is going to be 3 at the end of September. He is my snuggler. He is so photogenic. He is so tolerant. So kind. So strong for such a little one. He loves his brothers and sister so very much and he loves his mommy and daddy with all his heart. His laugh will make the room light up and his cry will tear at your heart. I love my little Porter Joseph and am so thankful to have him as part of our little family.

No comments: